Pen and paper

Pen and paper

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tuesday Assignment and Project Info

Hello everybody!

I started looking at the writing exercise today, and you guys really did a great job for the first stab at it!

Here is the project info we discussed today.

Project #1:
Write a 1:30 news package. You must include 2 interviews and visually describe for me what you would include for video if you were to produce it. I will give you a template to fill out for your script. Please start thinking about ideas, because I want to approve them before you start.

Project #2:
Write a 10 minute documentary, radio show or TV pilot. Please talk to me when you have an idea, as I want to approve the idea before you start!

Final Project:
A portfolio of all your work this semester. Save all returned assignments and put them in a neat binder to hand into me at the end of the semester.


Tuesday's assignment:
Watch a local newscast between 5-7pm before Tuesday. Please write on your blog which newscast you watched and when you watched it. Please watch the 1st 15 minutes of the newscast and log all the stories that you saw. Please blog for me what you noticed about the writing in relation to the handout I gave you today. Did the writing capture your attention? Was it timely and active? Was it confusing at all?

PLEASE REMEMBER TO EMAIL ME YOUR BLOG INFORMATION ASAP SO I CAN TRACK YOUR PROGRESS.

Thanks and have a great long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment